How to Apply
It's easy, start your study abroad application today!
Start Your Journey
Here are a few things you will need to do as you begin your application process:
- Share a few personal facts—name, addresses, birth date, etc...
- Select the name of your university or college
- Choose your program, term and year. If you click apply from a program page, we will pre-select this for you!
- Provide us with emergency contacts
- Include the study abroad advisor at your university or college.
- Some programs require a few extra steps. If that's the case, you'll see these on your application.
- Finally, read and sign CIEE's Terms and Conditions and pay your application fee
Have questions? Call us at 1-844-484-5687 or email email@example.com to connect with one of our U.S. based advisors. Most of our staff has studied or lived abroad and can advise on all of your study abroad questions.
We look forward to seeing you abroad!
Check out these application videos!
- To be eligible to study abroad with CIEE you must have matriculated at a college or university for at least one semester of full-time study and provide grades and a transcript.
- Consult with your campus study abroad advisor to learn more about your school's accepted programs, application deadlines and procedures.
- Submit your application EARLY as some programs have limited spaces available.
- CIEE will email you about your application status 5-7 days after the receipt of your completed application.
- Late applications are considered on a space-available basis.
- New student guidelines have been designed to mitigate the risks of contracting (or passing) Covid-19 while you study abroad.