Shanghai Global Institute
It’s no secret, Shanghai is one of Asia’s fastest growing jewels. From Pudong’s financial district to the bustling waterfront along the Huangpu River, life in China is on display for visitors to appreciate. For students, Shanghai promises a living lesson of China’s past, present, and future and endless opportunities to immerse themselves in China’s rich culture, whether strolling through People’s Square, shopping on Nanjing Road, or sipping tea from a street vendor.
- Enjoy Shanghai’s abundance of museums, restaurants, shopping malls, and wide range of architecture – from Soviet neoclassical to art deco
- Take part in engaging classroom instruction, daily co-curricular activities, overnight study tours, and local excursions
- Get away from the hectic city and experience some down time in one of Shanghai’s 100+ parks
- Find your favorite noodle dish from among Shanghai’s 100,000+ restaurants
- 24/7 CIEE staff support for your day-to-day life in Shanghai including tips on local events, volunteer opportunities, and more