Buenos Aires Global Institute
Buenos Aires, Argentina
There’s good reason this capital city earned the nickname “Paris of South America.” Filled with European transplants, residents enjoy endless amounts of theater, music, art, and architecture. But Buenos Aires is also recognized around the globe as an important economic hub for businesses and as a progressive city.
- Experience day-to-day life in Buenos Aires through a homestay with a local family.
- Enjoy vibrant café life, theater district, shops, and stately architecture as well as cattle ranches, folk festivals, and musical events.
- Convenient public transportation system will take you to the CIEE site from your homestay, approximately 30 or 40-minute ride.
- Get the inside scoop on local events, volunteer opportunities, and more from CIEE staff - ready to support you in your day-to-day life in Buenos Aires.
- Take part in engaging classroom instruction, daily co-curricular activities, overnight study tours, and local excursions.