Secret Places For Cherry Blossoms in Seoul

Simone K.

People like to enjoy Spring by seeing cherry blossoms.  However, since everyone wants to see cherry blossoms, there are always a lot of people. If you don’t want your cherry blossom pictures to be filled with people, please continue reading this blog! Today, I will introduce some secret places for you so you can take beautiful pictures and relax while seeing cherry blossoms. 

1. The Street Next to KBS building

Address: KBS홀문 (여의서로)

My friend and I went to see cherry blossoms at Yeoyido Hangang Park. The cherry blossoms were beautiful there, but there were too many people! It was really hard for us to take pictures since people were everywhere. Later, we found this secret place that looks exactly the same as the ones at Hangang Park, but there was no one there!!

The place is the street right next to the KBS building (it was pretty hard to find. But if you just walk around the KBS building, you will definitely see it!) The street is really long too! With two sides full of cherry blossom trees! We took a lot of beautiful pictures there! So if you go to Hangang Park and there are too many people, just come to this place!! It’s just a 10-minute walk from Hangang Park!!! 

2. Seoul Forest Cherry Blossom 

This is one of the popular places for cherry blossom, but you can take beautiful pictures here even if there are a lot of people!!

First spot: The big table 

If you walk from the subway station, then this is the first area that you will see. This is a picnic area, you can see a lot of tables here! BUT! There is one gigantic table for you to climb up to take pictures with cherry blossoms!! The angle is just perfect! 

Second spot: This cherry blossom path

It is in the lower area of the Seoul Forest. If you continue walking into the forest, then you’ll see a REALLY long pathway full of cherry blossom on the two sides!!!! This is the most beautiful thing that I’ve seen in my life!!! Since the pathway is really long, it will not be too crowded. You’ll find your camera angle~~

Third spot: Bridge for cherry blossoms

If you keep walking down the cherry blossom pathway, you’ll see a bridge. You’ll probably see people taking pictures from up there, just go up! You’ll see a different view!! 

3. 연남동벚꽃집 

Address: 서울 마포구 동교로29길50 

This is a cherry blossom cafe! There is a cherry blossom tree right in front of the cafe. You can take pictures in front of the cafe to take pictures of the whole building and the cherry blossom tree. Or you can also take pictures on the second floor! You can sit outside and take pictures with cherry blossoms while enjoying your drinks and desserts. Definitely come!!!

There are more places to see Cherry blossoms, but since the cherry blossom season is really short this year, I could only visit these places… But I hope this blog will be helpful for you~~ Hope you have a great time!