Santiago Global Institute
Seated at the base of the Andes Mountains and the edge of the Pacific coast, Santiago is perfectly situated not only for sunbathers and mountain climbers, but for those seeking higher education in world-famous universities. Latin America’s finest universities reside in this stable and growing capital as do the country’s biggest businesses. Students relish the asados (barbecues), beautiful neoclassical architecture, and the vibrant and affordable urban environment.
- Improve your language skills living with a local family. Private room, laundry and two meals a day included.
- Sunbathe on a Pacific beach or hike the Andes Mountains. In Santiago, it’s possible to do both in the same day!
- Get the inside scoop on local events, volunteer opportunities, and more from CIEE staff - ready to support you in your day-to-day life in Santiago.
- Enjoy nonstop activities at three local universities like film nights, local tours, and more.
- Take part in engaging classroom instruction, daily co-curricular activities, overnight study tours, and local excursions.