JANUARY LANGUAGE + CULTURE, NEWSLETTER, WINTER 2018, ISSUE I

January in Seville

Antonio Romero Martin

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM SEVILLA!

The J-Term students arrived safely and they seem to be very enthusiastic about this new experience.

ORIENTATION

After arriving, students attended to sessions about academics, housing, safety and activities. Yesterday they had the opportunity of improving their Spanish with a "Survival Spanish Session" in which students learned some basics for their day-to-day life in the city and today they're visiting the Real Alcazar Palace, a 7th Century beautiful palace that's been among other things, the stage for some episodes of Game of Thrones.

REYES MAGOS - 3 WISE MEN

Students are enjoying during this week the tradition of the 3 Wise Men, (Los 3 Reyes Magos), with parades all over the city that end with the big parade tonight and the gifts giving to kids tomorrow

CORDOBA

And we'll be putting an end to the J-Term first week this Sunday in Cordoba where students are learning about this magical city in the center of Andalusia. This city was the heart of Al-Andalus and an example of cohabitating for Christians, Jews and Muslims.

Thank you very much for collaborating with us and please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.

Wishing you our best wishes for 2018!

Antonio