Get Up to $2,000 for Airfare!

Don’t let the price of an international plane ticket hold you back from studying abroad! 

If you’re Pell-eligible, you are guaranteed a Global Access Initiative (GAIN) Travel Grant from CIEE! This grant covers up to $2,000 toward airfare to and from your program location. From Rio to Rome, Shanghai to Santiago, no matter where your studies abroad take you, up to $2,000 in airfare is covered with CIEE! 

What do you need to do?

Simply complete the scholarships and grants portion of your program application - by October 15 for January and spring programs, and by April 1 for summer and fall programs!

It’s really that easy! But don’t wait!

GAIN Travel Grants are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. 

Last year, CIEE awarded over 1,400 GAIN Travel Grants to help students like YOU study abroad! 

Stephen C. from Harvard University spent his fall semester in Lisbon, Portugal, thanks in part to receiving a GAIN Travel Grant. 

“I am so humbled and honored to receive this scholarship. It really makes it feel like the hard work has paid off.”

Where can a GAIN Travel Grant take you? 

CIEE offers more than 200 programs in 55 locations around the world – and more than $8 million in scholarships every year. In fact, one out of three students is awarded a scholarship. Find out if you qualify – get started today!