BUSINESS AND SOCIETY, NEWSLETTER, FALL 2017, ISSUE III

Business + Society

Virginia Neira

GREETINGS FROM SEVILLE!

A SEMESTER FULL OF ACTIVITIES

The Fall 2017 semester in the Business and Society program has come to a close. This was a truly exceptional semester for Business and Society, full of challenging coursework, language training, homestays, enriching activities including local students, the visits to companies such as El Cubo, Extenda, Basilippo, S.A.T., or Polydesign System and the activity with the Moroccan students during our incredible trip to Morocco.

VOLUNTEERING

As each semester, several opportunities have been offered to get students involved in the local community, such as volunteering and teaching. This semester, only 2 of our BS students took advantage of this experience.

COURSE CLOSING CEREMONY

Last Wednesday December 14th, we celebrated a special end-of-semester ceremony for our Business and Society students. 

We definitely hope our students learned a lot from this experience and will share it with their families and friends back home. It has definitely been a wonderful semester.

We’d like to thank you for your continued support of the CIEE Business and Society Program

If you have any questions or feedback on the program, please do not hesitate to contact the CIEE Staff. 

Warm Regards from Seville!