MEDITERRANEAN INTERNSHIPS

Rafa Valor

Doing an internship has become a must rather than an option for many students abroad. Companies highly value this type of experiences where you don't only have a real work experience, but also learn about the language and cultural values of the site. 

Alicante is no doubt the perfect place for becoming an intern abroad. Even though it is not considered one of the biggest cities in the country, there is a wide range of options within different areas: business, pshychology, education, health, marketing, social work, law, arts...

Our students really enjoy their experiences as interns in the companies and local organizations we work with. Besides acquiring skills and knowledge for their future professional career, they can also meet locals and hang out with them during their free time. As one of our students mentioned, "the internship was great. I learned a lot and I was able to do something that directly related to my future goals.” 

The internship is linked directly to our Liberal Arts program, so only students with a good level of Spanish can take part on it. However, we plan to expand this option to all our students in the near future so... stay tuned! 

Sun, learning and internship.... what else?