Get Up to $9,500 to Study Abroad This Spring!

Sound like a dream come true? It’s not. Make study abroad your reality by following these simple steps:

First, if you are a Pell-Grant recipient, apply for the Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship. Since 2001, more than 25,000 students of “high financial need” have received grants of up to $5,000 from the U.S. Department of State. Hurry, scholarship deadline for spring 19 is October 2.

Then, fill in the Scholarships & Grants portion of your CIEE program application. Anyone submitting a qualified Gilman application, REGARDLESS of whether they receive a Gilman award, is guaranteed the following:

Yes, you read that right - submitting a qualified application for a Gilman automatically gets you up to $4,500 from CIEE!

For guaranteed GAIN travel and Go Global Grants, your CIEE program application is due by October 15.

Total potential awards? A whopping $9,500 toward an incredible spring ’19 abroad. 

Brandon W. from Denison University in Ohio ended up spending a semester studying abroad in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic last spring thanks to these three steps. 

“The CIEE Gilman Grant did two great things for me: one it encouraged me to apply for the Benjamin A. Gilman Scholarship, which helped fund my education abroad. The money from that grant was CRUCIAL to me having money once I got abroad.  I realized paying for my program wasn’t enough, I also needed to budget money for on-site.”

A simple application can earn you up to $9,500 in grants to participate in one of CIEE’s 200 programs in 50+ countries. Don’t miss this opportunity for support that can make your dreams of a life-changing adventure abroad a reality.

Get started today!