Experiences End, But Memories Last Forever: Our Final Months in Pictures

Allie S.

Seeing this semester come to a close is bittersweet. In the past four months we have made great memories and great friends; it’ll be hard to leave Hyderabad behind. But, instead of feeling sad - we celebrate, filling the rest of our time here with fun and adventure. In this edition of Hydertales, we wanted to capture that final send off. 
Best Wishes, Allie and Laura

SIP cultural night

At the end of every semester, the Study in India Program puts on a cultural show to celebrate both our home and host cultures. It’s a great chance for us to show off what we’ve learned over the course of the semester. Even if we haven’t yet mastered Hindi, Kuchipudi dance, or whatever else we’ve studied, the cultural show is a chance to be silly and say goodbye to the friends we’ve made all semester. 

Photo for blog post Experiences End, But Memories Last Forever: Our Final Months in Pictures

This year’s cultural show had all sorts of acts from Mozart, to a classic Bollywood song, to a cheesy homemade skit, and much more. Most SIP classes require some sort of participation so there was no shortage of things to see! After the performances, both the
talent and the audience had dinner at the SIP yoga center. It was a wonderful evening!