Daily life in Tallinn

CIEE Tallinn

Opportunities

Tallinn offers a high quality of life to its residents, with a great balance between work and leisure. The city has a rich cultural heritage and is home to many museums, galleries, and theaters. There are also plenty of opportunities to enjoy the outdoors, with many parks and nature reserves in and around the city. The public transportation system is efficient and affordable, making it easy to explore the city and surrounding areas. Tallinn offers wide range of affordable cafes. Rottermann area, is one of the newest area, where young people like to gather.  In Telliskivi, there is more bohemian, artistic  and creative vibe. Tallinn has also exciting nightlife for every taste. For example Club Hollywood is one of the most well-known nightclubs in Tallinn, famous for its big events and performances by renowned artists.

Work and Education 

Tallinn is a vibrant center for business and innovation, with a growing startup scene. This gives an excellent opportunity for internships. Many residents work and intern in industries such as technology, finance, tourism, and creative sectors. The city also hosts several universities and educational institutions, attracting students from Estonia and abroad. We have established good contacts with two main Tallinn universities, Tallinn University and Tallinn University of Technology.

International Community

Tallinn is a multicultural city with a large international community. This makes it an ideal destination for students who are looking to meet new people and experience different cultures. There are also many organizations and events in Tallinn that cater to international students, making it easy to make friends and feel at home.

Conclusion

Overall, daily life in Tallinn is characterized by a combination of modern amenities, a strong sense of history and culture, and opportunities for work, education, and leisure activities. The city offers a comfortable and safe environment for residents to live, work, and explore.