Think you can’t study abroad? Think again.
Whether you have rigorous major requirements or a demanding academic schedule, CIEE’s January study abroad sessions are your answer.
CIEE January sessions allow you to gain international experience without missing a beat on campus. Each three-and-a-half week session – held during universities’ winter breaks – offers plenty of opportunities for hands-on experience and credits toward graduation. Plus, each session is priced affordably – with no hidden fees – so all students have the chance to take part in an international experience. It’s study abroad that fits your needs.
Choose from these January options:
Africa and Middle East
- Prague, Czech Republic – January Communications, New Media, and Journalism: Communication: Social Power of Media
- London, England – January British Studies: Britain’s NHS: The Cost of Free Health Care
- Berlin, Germany – January Contemporary Germany: Holocaust Studies: Ruin and Revival of Jewish Life in Central Europe
- Dublin, Ireland – January Irish Studies: The Shaping of Modern Ireland
- Amsterdam, Netherlands – January Contemporary Netherlands Studies: Dutch Public Health
- Paris, France – January Language and Culture: Paris Collage: History, Culture, and Architecture
- Barcelona, Spain – January Business and Culture: International Marketing
- Seville, Spain – January Language and Culture: Culture and Cuisine in Spain
Latin America and Caribbean