What I did to Spend a Perfect Saturday in Prague

By: Eladia Michaels

9:00 am: I started my morning waking up and doing my everyday morning routine. A huge part of my routine is going to the Moment Bistro and getting my coffee. One thing I absolutely love is spending time outside the first thing in the morning. After I get my cappuccino, I head out for the day. 

10:00 a.m: Every Saturday, I attend a jumping class at Fanatic Fitness, an all female gym with an open gym and group classes. I have found much enjoyment doing this jumping class because I wake my body up. I also love being around this specific community. Mst women are local Czechs so it is very interesting immersing myself in an environment that is unfamiliar to me. 

11:00am: I met my friends for brunch after my workout class. We went to Monk Bistro which is located near the clock tower in the old town. The food is so fresh and tasty. 

1:00 p.m: after a delicious brunch, my friends and I grabbed some chimney cakes along the way to the castle. We walked all the way from Old Town to the castle grounds. It was logn but definitely worth it. We walked through the Charles Bridge, and crossed over to the other side. We climbed to the top of the castle and saw the most spectacular view. If you find yourself in Prague during your semester abroad, you must not miss out on the visit to the castle. It is truly magical. I ordered a Monk Superfood Bowl which was out of this world: hummus, veggies, avocado, poached eggs.. Chefs kiss. 

4:00 p.m: after our excursion, we slowly headed home. We took the tram all the way back to Vinohrady after spending a long day exploring the city. 

5:30 p.m: We relaxed at home before heading out for a quick aperitivo next door at the Prosecco Spot. When you enter, there's an entire downstairs area where you can order a delicious cheese board, and drink tea or a prosecco of your choice. This was a perfect midday pick me up. 

7:00 p.m: It was getting quite chilly that evening so we decided to cozy up to a delicious warm bowl of Pho from Pho Vietnam. My favorite order is the chicken Pho with a shrimp spring roll. This place is perfect for a fast and easy meal that makes your heart happy. My roomates and I brought our food home and decided to watch a movie in our room. And that was the end of my day. A perfect fall day spent in Prague.