Studying in Santiago on Summer

CIEE Santiago

Studying abroad as an exchange student in Santiago de Chile during summer is a unique and enriching experience. The city is known for its vibrant culture, rich history, and stunning architecture. Exchange students can immerse themselves in the local culture, learn Spanish, and make new friends from all over the world. CIEE covers for accomodations for students with local families, and for part of your meals, but if you want to go out on your own, you can have a meal from $6 USD.

Apart from the academic opportunities, Santiago offers a plethora of activities for exchange students to explore. The city is surrounded by the Andes Mountains, which provide a stunning backdrop for outdoor activities such as hiking, skiing, and mountain biking. Santiago is also home to many museums, art galleries, and cultural centers that showcase the city’s rich history and culture. The city is known for its restaurants that offer a variety of cuisines. The city’s central location makes it easy to explore other parts of Chile, such as the Atacama Desert, the Lake District, and the Patagonia region. Studying abroad in Santiago de Chile during summer is an opportunity to learn about a new culture, make new friends, and create unforgettable memories.