Skyline View at Haneul Park

Bianca B.

Hello Friends!

After being couped up in SK global house for a little bit from being sick, I wanted to get some air. My friend & I decided that we could go to Haneul park or "sky" park to go see the view & walk around. It's called "sky" park because you can see the city skyline. I got out of class, and we both took the 710 bus from the Ewha's back gate. It took 8 stops until we got to the World Cup Stadium. It took us a little bit to figure out where the park was, but then we saw there were 3 ways to get up to the park. 

1: You can go up multiple stairs levels to get to the park. The park is on top of the peak, so the stairs can be intimidating. If you want a good workout, then I would recommend!

2: You can go up the paved road. There is a ticket booth near the road to the park.  (you can use Naver maps/Kakao maps to steer you in the right direction)

3: You can also take a transportation service there. This is the fastest way to get to the park, and it cost 2,000 Won for a round trip per person.

We arrived when the sun was setting, and it was a beautiful sight to see. With every corner of the park you can see the skyline of Seoul. I love looking at the skyline view, and seeing the sunset over the city was memorable for me. A little over the city skyline, you can see a mountainous range encompassing the background as well. This park is very beautiful spot to sit and unwind. I felt relaxed and comfortable, but after awhile it did get pretty cold. I hope to visit the park again later in my abroad journey here.  

Thank you for reading.  :)