One Day Trip For ARMYs!!

Simone K.

As everyone knows, BTS has become so big worldwide. However, are you guys curious about where they used to live and train during their trainees’ days and the early years of their debut? Today, I’m going to introduce some places that BTS has been to that you can visit them all in ONE day~~~

1. Hakdong Park 학동공원

BTS used to come here during their free time during their trainees' days. This place appears several times in RUN BTS. My friend and I sat on the swings where RM and Jimin sat in one of the episodes!!! It didn’t feel real! We actually sat on the swings that they have sat on before hahaha. Another photo spot is Jimin and V sat here during an earlier era. 

2. GS25 강남영동점 

This place is just one block away from Hakdong Park. This is BTS’s first dormitory. It’s really small. We just took some pictures and went to the next stop. 

3. Cheonggu Building (ARMT Street)

This is a MUST-GO place for ARMY!! This is the old Big Hit building. Can you believe BTS used to train and practice here? The huge difference from the new HYBE Building! A lot of people left their drawings and words on the wall, so don’t forget to leave some comments for our boys~~~ They worked so hard to become this big!! 

3. Yujeong Restuarant 유정식당

Address: 서울특별시 강남구 논현동 8-8 (On the corner of Cheonggu Building)

During the early days of their debut, BTS came to this restaurant a lot. There are a lot of BTS posters here, even on the ceilings!! Imagine having a meal while BTS members are staring at you hahaha. Yoojung Sikdang is famous for its grilled pork belly so please order it~ And don’t forget to take some pictures with the decorations!

4. Hyuga Cafe 휴가 (BTS dormitory)

This place is still in the Gangnam area, it’s an 18-minute walk or 10-minute bus ride from Yujeong Restaurant. I highly recommend this place!!! It used to be a BTS dorm, and now it is a cafe! It's good to have some desserts after having a meal at Yujeong Restaurant. Here you can see all the members’ rooms. This dorm is a lot bigger than the first one. There are also a lot of notes from ARMYs in each room, so don’t forget to leave a note here! The staff was super kind!!! He just suddenly started to have a dorm tour. He brought us to all the rooms and introduce all of them to us. Highly recommend this place!!

That’s it for this blog. We went to these places in just half a day. I hope you enjoy this ARMY journey too!! Have a great time in Korea and keep supporting our boys~~