My Trip to Yesou

Imti H.

Imti H.
Yeosu

Hi there! 

If you are new to my blogs, thank you so much for reading! But if you have been here before then welcome back!

Today, I want to share with you all my beautiful experience in Yeosu, Korea.

So Yeosu is located in the Southern part of South Korea:

Yeosu is a very Southern city in the Jeollanam-do region

I had taken the trip down with a few friends of mine to experience Yeosu's renowned beauty. Yeosu is a hot destination amongst travelers in Korea due to its beautiful ocean, hiking spots, and seafood. 

This is me at a famous bridge site in Yeosu (it was a bit chilly haha)

I had spent a short weekend in Yeosu, where in reality I had wished I had spent weeks here instead. There are so many things to do in Yeosu, such as cafe hopping, going on a rail car, or indulging in street food (which I had definitely done). 

A railcar that I was in by the ocean.
Spicy Marinated Crab (a delicacy in Yeosu)
Hanwoo beef (a Korean raised cattle known to be softer and juicer 10/10) with banchan (Korean side dishes)

So as you can see I had a lot to eat and a lot to do!!

One of my favorite things that I got to do in Yeosu was going to this beautiful cafe by the water

An ocean side cafe in Yeosu

During my time in Yeosu, I also had the great pleasure of experiencing the beautiful cherry blossom season there. Imagine being so close to the ocean but also seeing beautiful cherry blossoms and the cherry blossom petals all throughout your journey.

There were cherry blossoms to my left and the ocean to the right :)

Another must-see visit is the Arte Museum in Yeosu. It is an interactive museum filled with lights, colors, and beautiful music! 

Yeosu's Arte Museum

Trust me if you are in awe of the pictures, you will be totally blown away if you see it in real life. You become the art during your visit to this museum and that is the beauty of Yeosu as well. Everything in Yeosu is beautiful and artistic and you become ingrained into that.

Lastly, a beautiful location I highly recommend you visit is Odongdo Island! It is a beautiful mountain (it is a bit of a hike but so worth it for the views). 

My friends and I on Ogondo Island! 

As you can see from these photos, I had a fabulous time in Yeosu! Please make the trip there if you can!

Thank you so much for reading, and have a beautiful day :)