Meet Antonia and Susan- The Superstars of CIEE Palma

Sydney H.

I could list a million reasons why you should study abroad in Palma, but these ladies are two big ones.

They are great at their jobs- Susan ensuring our homestay relationships are going well and Antonia at organizing the program and everything in between; but these women went so far beyond that. Here are just a few of the great things about them:
  1. We had the most fun weekend trip to Madrid organized entirely by none other than the world’s best tour guide, Antonia:

Photo for blog post Meet Antonia and Susan- The Superstars of CIEE Palma

1. I had the most comfortable, perfectly matched homestay thanks to Susan:

1. Antonia’s Intercultural and Communication course was the highlight of my study abroad. Seriously. If you have the opportunity to take this course, do. And you’ll get as much out of it and probably so much more than you put into it.

1. Our problems were their problems; or at least it felt like it. They seemed to have a solution for everything, and endless support for each and every one of us.

There is nothing that helped me more through my study abroad experience than having two great program leaders like them.

From all of us in the Fall 2019 Palma program, THANK YOU to these two huge-hearted women. This program would not be the same without you!