Lotte World Aquarium!

Dylan G.

Seomthing that may fly under your radar of fun things to do in Korea is the Lotte World Aquarium! Located right outside Jamsil Station, Lotte World Aquarium is a multi-story attraction for all! With many unique things to see and interact with, Lotte World Aquarium is a great place to visit. There are many unique attractions, such as an "Ocean Tunnel" that is fully made of glass so you can see all the fish around you as you walk through. The Aquarium also has everyone's favorite animals including: Penguins, Sea Otters, Seals, Sea Turtles, and even Beluga Whales! Yes you read that right... Beluga Whales! On top of this there are many interactive exhibits where you can touch starfish, feed different types of fish, and take memorable photos! 

Lotte World Aquarium is definitely a place you should visit while you are in Korea! An added bonus is the location, because the Aquarium is located in a giant shopping mall with great food options! You can even go to the Lotte Tower as well! You can most definitely spend an entire day here and not get bored. It was a great experience and so much fun to go with friends!