Escape the U.S. Winter for J-term Down Under

January in Sydney

Ever thought about escaping the northern hemisphere’s chilly, grey winter for some Australian summer sunshine? Oh, and earning credits too? Then consider spending J-term at the CIEE Global Institute in Sydney! Our three-week, three-credit International Marketing program promises an in-depth look at the global marketplace in one of the southern hemisphere’s most progressive cities.

You’ll get an insider’s look at international business operations and develop your skills executing marketing and public relations campaigns on an international scale. After just three weeks, you’ll come away with an understanding of the full spectrum of international marketing, from start-ups to the formation of virtual alliances. You’ll also get the opportunity to develop an international marketing plan for a real or hypothetical business. 

Because every CIEE study abroad program comes with co-curricular activities and excursions, you’ll spend loads of time outside of the classroom exploring Sydney’s multicultural environment including the people, heritage, and culture. In fact, you may find yourself surfing with locals at the famous Bondi beach; strolling through Darling Harbour to see the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House; and maybe even seeing a koala or kangaroo! 

Even better, because the program kicks off on December 30, you’ll be on-site in time to experience Sydney’s world-renowned New Year’s Eve celebration in Sydney Harbour! What a way to kick off the New Year!

P.S. Just because Aussies speak English, it doesn’t mean you won’t have a lot of new words to learn! You might even get to spend the arvo hanging at the beach in your togs for a barbie

Learn more!