Best Cafes in Sinchon

Brooke W.

Going to a nice cafe after a meal or classes is one of the most fun things to do in South Korea. With so many unique themes and designs, exploring these businesses in Seoul is a great pastime activity.

1.Potid

Serving ice cream, coffee, cookies, and ades, this cafe has a very chill atmosphere with a Victorian vibe. The storefront reminded me of Harry Potter the first day I found it and the interior is very warm and comfortable. The food itself is very tasty and the drinks are great. 

2. Sulbing

Bingsu, Korean shaved ice milk, is a unique but familiar dessert that is always served beautifully. This cafe while being on the more crowded side has various flavors from fruit to chocolate and many add-ins like cheesecake, brownie, and red bean. It’s great for trying bingsu for the first time because all of their desserts are delicious.

3. Witch’s Kitchen 

This funky themed cafe serves various “witch” themed foods and drinks. The entrance is also down a staircase leading to the main area. This is a fun place to go for pizza, pasta, and even drinks served through and IV. 

4. The Pie Hole 

This little cafe located in an alleyway is  cute, nostalgic and specializes in… pie. The interior and music is country themed and they offer pie, scones, ades, and coffee drinks. I highly recommend this place to anyone who enjoys a bit of a country vibe.

5. Waffle it Up 

This cafe has a very cozy cabin themed interior and serves great waffles you can pair with your choice of gelato. They also serve coffee, juices, and yogurt. The vibe of this cafe is super cute and warm. They even have booths so you can bring many friends.