Get Real-World Reporting Experience in Seville!

Do you love exploring and asking questions? Are you passionate about the power of storytelling?

Excellent! Bring your creative ideas and media skills to the culturally rich city of Seville! Whether you’re a beginning Spanish learner or have more practice in your pocket, you’ll fast forward your language skills and increase your knowledge of contemporary media culture and production.

In our Communications, New Media, and Journalism program, your courses and co-curricular activities combine theory and hands-on practice, so you can step into the professional field, explore your host community, meet with local industry-experts, and gain practical work experience in communications, journalism, and digital video reporting. You’ll also have the opportunity to intern at a local business, radio station, magazine, or newspaper.

Courses are held in a beautifully renovated palace, originally built in 1725, located nearby numerous iconic landmarks like the Royal Alcazar – Seville’s beautiful Royal Palace built by the Moors. You can also take courses alongside Spanish students at local universities, like EUSA School of Communications, and for advanced speakers, Universidad de Sevilla and Universidad Pablo de Olavide.

By the end of the program, you’ll come away with well-crafted articles, videos, photos, or audiovisual scripts for your portfolio! Not to mention, you’ll gain Spanish language skills and valuable insight into Andalusian culture, history, and traditions.

Learn more about Communications, New Media + Journalism in English or in Spanish in Seville!