TEFL Courses Online
Take The First Step
Every Journey Requires a First Step
This would be a big one. Whether you’re just beginning to explore the possibilities of TEFL, or you already have a job offer (Congrats, by the way), our certification is a valuable tool moving forward. Why? For starters, it’s certified by the World TEFL Accrediting Commission, and is respected by employers around the world. On top of that, a TEFL certification never expires. That means no matter what life throws at you, you’ll have a clarity of purpose -- a North Star -- to drive you forward.
Why Take an Online TEFL Certification Course?
- Personal tutors with weekly tutorials and video feedback give you the in-person feel for an online course
- Weekly opportunities to work with fellow students to foster reflective teaching (peer reviews/feedback)
- Flexibility. Courses start every two weeks
- Learn on the go. Complete our course from anywhere in the world with just a laptop and internet access
- Weekly deadlines and tutorials keep you on track to complete the course
Plot Your TEFL Course
So, you know you’re ready to take the leap. Choosing the right course will ensure you land on your feet.
The 150-hour Course is right for you, if:
- You have no teaching (or TEFL) experience
- You’re going to be, or want to be, lead teacher abroad for a longer period of time
- You’re going to be or want to be lead teacher of own classroom
- You’re looking to professionalize the teach abroad experience
- You’re applying to jobs that require a TEFL certification
The Destination TEFL Course is right for you, if:
- You’re looking to get your feet wet teaching english abroad
- You want a short term immersive, educational, fun experience
- You’re considering full time jobs abroad, but aren’t ready to commit
- Your job requires in-person teaching experience
The 30-hour Course is right for you, if:
- You want a job teaching a certain age group
- You were hired to teach a certain age group
- You want to become an expert in teaching certain levels of students
The 60-hour Course is right for you, if:
- You’re already TEFL certified, but need a refresher
- You’re not planning to teach English for a long period of time
- You want to learn what TEFL is about, not looking for actual credential
Talk to Our Staff
At CIEE, we have an experienced and dedicated team, committed to ensuring your success in our programs.
TEFL Operations Coordinator
You’ll primarily be working with Allie once you enroll in the course. Contact Allie with any questions about course content, practicum opportunities, and job assistance.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?Get the definitive guide to TEFL
You must have questions, and we have answers.Get The Guide