150-Hour TEFL Certification
Learn to teach, travel, and make a difference
Course Quick Facts
- Courses start every two weeks.
- 130-hour online training.
- Courses capped at 16 students.
- Live tutors to help through coursework.
- Intercultural competency for the classroom.
- Language Teaching Methodologies.
- Grammar. You’ve already learned this. Now you’ll learn to teach it.
- Learn on Canvas, an online educational platform.
- View lessons, read materials, and complete exercises on your schedule.
- Take advantage of the same expert tutor by your (virtual) side the entire course.
- Weekly discussion boards and peer reviews for greater collaboration.
Required to complete your certificationPracticum
In addition to completing 11 weeks of online coursework (130 hours), you'll be required to complete 20 hours of practice teaching (practicum). We have the resources to help you find a practicum close to home, but if you’re looking for a unique experience with more hands on training, explore our Practicum Abroad opportunitiesExplore Courses Abroad
Program Fee: $1,100
After taking this course you will:
- Develop a deeper understanding of the English language (English metacognition)
- Raise your awareness of language-bias (the role of power and privilege of fluency)
- Gain cross-cultural literacy (the relationship between culture and language)
- Improve your skills to adapt to specific needs of your learners
If you’re fluent in English, you can enroll.Get Started Today!
The enrollment form requires you to create an account, which will take approximately 1 minute to complete. Once you have an account, your enrollment form will require some personal information and preferences for course date and tutorial time. In order to hold your space, you will need to submit a registration fee of $200 USD.Enroll now