Fashion Marketing in Europe
Sharpen your business savvy while exploring fashion marketing in three European fashion capitals. Come home ready to take the next steps to market your fashion ideas.
Credentials For Your Future
Topics for your college essays, experience to inform your future career, and a fashion marketing plan showing off your new marketing skills.
Life Skills And New Friendships
Return with greater self-confidence, independence, and improved communication skills. Enjoy a broader worldview and diverse friendships from across the U.S.
HOURS OF EXPERT INSTRUCTION
Weeks Pursuing Your Passion
Welcome to Paris, Milan, and Madrid, known for their styles, trendsetting ways, and top-tier fashion events.
Paris and Milan are as famous for their iconic landmarks, Eiffel Tower and Duomo Cathedral, as for leading the global fashion scene. Paris Fashion Week, one of the world’s most prestigious fashion events, takes place twice a year. Milan hosts an impressive Fashion Week twice a year, too, featuring dozens of shows at historic venues. Paris boasts legends like Coco Chanel, Christian Dior, and Yves Saint Laurent while Milan is home to renowned fashion houses like Prada, Valentino, and Dolce & Gabbana.
Madrid, known for fine art museums and soccer, has quickly risen in the fashion world, joining the ranks of Paris and Milan. Here, young fashion designers like Arturo Obegero and Palomo Spain are highly sought-after. Madrid also hosts its own biannual Fashion Week, featuring both international and local talents.
As you soak up the lively scenes of all three cities, find inspiration in the variety of looks, colors, traditions, and styles. Don’t forget to Indulge in exquisite food, from classic pastries in Paris to authentic risotto in Milan and tasty tapas in Madrid.
Just imagine all the fun you’ll have!
- Create your own French, Italian, or Spanish dishes in a cooking class with the help of a local chef. Taste your creations!
- Visit the Galerie Dior on Paris’ famous Avenue Montaigne for an immersive look into the iconic designer’s history of work.
- Immerse yourself in the stylish streets of the quadrilatero della moda, Milan’s Fashion District, on a guided fashion walking tour.
- Experience Madrid’s vibrant urban art scene, with its graffiti, wall murals, and street performances—which all help to inspire the street fashion looks of madrileños.
- Step inside fast-fashion brand Zara's new flagship store, the biggest one in the world, located in Madrid's financial center.
Please note activities are based on past programs and subject to change at CIEE's discretion to adapt to local circumstances and participant feedback. Our goal when arranging activities is always to enhance your experience.
Dates & Fees
- Participants must be 14 years old and above.
- Program open to all current high school students: Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors.
- For Scholarship Eligibility Requirements, Please Check Our Scholarship Page.
For more information, refer to the detailed Program Essential Eligibility Criteria.
Program scholarships and tuition include iNext Travel Insurance, but do not cover the cost of flights. Find additional details about what’s included with your tuition.
|Program Summer Sessions I, II and III 2024 3 weeks
(Dietary Needs Accommodated)
All Ground Transportation
Optional Flight Chaperone
(Flight Cost Not Included)
Pre-departure Advice and Orientation
Access to Local Phone and WIFI
All Cultural Activities and Excursions
Comprehensive Medical and Travel Protection
24/7 Emergency On-site Support
A born-and-bred Parisian, Delphine has extensive experience in international education, having worked with American high school students, college students, and adults traveling to France.
Eero Jesurun, Ph.D. completed his B.S. and M.A degrees from Georgetown University's School of Foreign Service. Eero studied at the Universidad Carlos III de Madrid where he obtained a Ph.D...