Time Flies When You'Re Having Fun

Italian Language & Culture

Rome is not a city like any other, and the students know it well! In the last few days we have seen and done so many things: we visited the historic center with the immense Colosseum, we walked through the alleys of Trastevere, we all learned real Italian cuisine by preparing a plate of Scialatielli and Gnocchi, with Tiramisù, we made mosaics thanks to a wonderful workshop and much more.
The day at CinecittàWorld was probably the favorite one of many: music, swimming pool and roller coaster. With this hot weather a swim was needed! let's not forget how important art is for Italians: we visited GNAM, we went to the vatican visiting the dome and the basilica of St. Peter. It was wonderful to see the eyes of the kids fill with joy and amezment. 
But between a visit here and a walk there, we certainly didn't miss a moment of rest dedicating ourselves to shopping in Via del Corso, drawing workshop in Villa Sciarra and a visit to Villa Borghese, one of the most beautiful and rich villas in the eternal city. 
The study is still the center of every day and it is incredible to see how quickly students learn, now in bars and stores speak Italian, great job guys!!! 
We're already in our third week, amazing how time flies when you're having fun.