Our weekend in Granada

Honors Spanish Language & Culture
The trip started on Saturday morning, when we all took the buses to go to Granada, being a 3 hour-long trip, and being able to enjoy the diferent views there are in Andalucía. After arriving at the hotel and having a big lunch at the hotel buffet, we headed to La Alhambra, a palace and fortress and really famous for its islamic architecture. The students walked along the diferent chambers, courtyards, palaces and gardens the place has to offer, along a nice temperature and breeze that helped them disconnect from the sevillian heat.
During the afternoon, some of the students walked aound the city center, taking an ice-cream or buying some souvenirs, while the rest decided to go back to the hotel and have a refreshing bath at the pool.
On Sunday, we woke up early in the morning and went to walk around the city and explore El Albaicín and La Capilla Real. Imagine our surprise when we saw it was dizzling that day, the temperature being way fresher and enjoyable than the previous day, perfect for walking around the city. The kids really enjoyed being able to explore the city and compare it with Seville, being so different even though the closeness between the both of them.
After that, we returned to the hotel for lunch and then took the buses back to Seville. It was an amazing first trip!