Ice Breaking at the Hilton

Arabic Language & Moroccan Culture

Nawfal Talib

Ice breaking at Hilton Park

CIEE session 2 students had the chance yesterday (July 14th) to have an ice-breaking activity at Hilton park led by the PLs.  The van drove the group to the park and started walking until we made it to a nice shady place. The students were very excited to start the ice-breaking games.

Our students were very enthusiastic participating in a game via which some students had to say three facts about themselves, It was so much fun and getting to know more about each other. There was another game using numbers in Darija saying their ages and repeating numbers.  

There were other games led by Jayln practicing the Darija they have to learn the few past days so far in Morocco. The games were bout asking each other about names and their cities or stated following alphabetical order. The students were dived into two groups competing on giving their names or where they live in the US and a game about their ages.

The group took the vans back to the center to meet up with the families back to their homestays in the Medina.