Giorno 1 a Scuola: L’orientatamento

Italian Language & Culture

Michael Vicchio

On Monday our students took part in their on-site orientation which included: Program Overview, Housing, Logistics, Health, Safety & Security, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and an Academic Orientation. The students were able to take their first trip to the study center located in the heart of Rome! The students were notified of class placements, met their teachers and even played some games. In the middle of their orientation day, they were able to take in some beautiful sights and good food as well. On the walk to lunch students were able to view Piazza Venezia (One of the central hubs of Rome), The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier (a war memorial located in Rome dedicated to the Italian soldiers killed and missing during war) and Via del Corso (A main street in the historical center of Rome with a lot of shops and history). When the students got to lunch they were greeted by a very friendly waitstaff who was happy to help our students practice their Italian. Take a look at some of the students in action!