An exhilarating day that unfolded at the Exotic Gardens of Bouknadel, Morocco.

Arabic Language & Moroccan Culture

Danielle Moreau
Photo for blog post An exhilarating day that unfolded at the Exotic Gardens of Bouknadel, Morocco.

Allah! What a day! 
I am absolutely thrilled to share with you an exhilarating day that unfolded at the Exotic Gardens of Bouknadel, Morocco. Our vibrant group of students, currently studying abroad with us, embarked on an exciting journey filled with surprises, exploration, and cherished memories. Let's dive into the highlights of this unforgettable experience!

Surprise, Krysta! 
To add an extra sprinkle of joy to our day, we organized a spontaneous birthday celebration for Krysta, one of our remarkable students. The excitement was palpable as we surprised her with heartfelt wishes, laughter, and a sense of camaraderie.

The Enchanting Exotic Gardens:

Our next stop took us to the magical Exotic Gardens of Bouknadel. These gardens, meticulously designed by the visionary horticultural engineer, Marcel François, offer a glimpse into diverse natural landscapes from around the world. As we strolled through the vast four-hectare plot, we were captivated by the awe-inspiring "Nature Gardens" inspired by regions such as the Antilles, Congo, shrubby savannah, and Brazil.

Picnic atop a Cliff:

Eager to create cherished memories, we embarked on a short ride near the beach, embracing the gentle breeze and the hypnotic rhythm of the waves. Our destination was a cliff overlooking the breathtaking coastal vista. With our spirits high, we hiked up to the summit, where we shared a delightful picnic of Moroccan tea and delectable snacks. Surrounded by panoramic views, we reveled in the company of each other, cherishing this special moment. A great idea by one of our program staff! 

Tired Faces, But Big Smiles 

As the day came to a close, our group of energetic teenagers, though tired, wore radiant smiles. Their joy was a testament to the incredible experiences they had throughout the day. From the surprise birthday celebration to exploring the Exotic Gardens of Bouknadel and indulging in a scenic picnic, every moment was filled with excitement and delight.