Eatyard and Into the Vaults

Global Entrepreneurship

Today was a fabulous day of class, lunch at the Eatyard, interactive theater at The Vaults Live, and shopping on Henry Street.  Our global navigator, Tess Towle, shares her experiences on the program. 

What was the Eatyard?  How eating lunch here tie in to the entrepreneurship aspect of the course?

Eatyard was food trucks all in one area together.  It was super cool to see everyone come together in this little area- you stepped in and it felt like you were in this different part of town.  It connected to the class because we got to hear from some of the owners of the food trucks and we got to hear how they started. 

Can you explain what The Vaults Live experience was like? 

It was super cool.  We walked through each room which went through a different part of time and there were actors acting out part of Irish history.  My favorite was the story of Molly Malone which I liked because the actors interacted with us.

What are you enjoying the most about the trip so far?

Getting to experience a new culture and see how people live in a different country.  I like getting together with complete strangers and becoming great friends with them. 

Tess is a rising junior from Augusta, Maine.