Views from Seoul from high and low: N Seoul Tower and the Han River

K-Pop Immersion

Tatum Shannon

Students started their last final Monday in South Korea by enjoying views of Seoul's cityscape from up high and then on the water-- at the top of N Seoul tower on Namsan Mountain and at the Yeoido Park at the Han River!

After class, students enjoyed a quick lunch during their free time and then came together to take a bus to N Seoul Tower, a famous tourist attraction at the top of Namsan Tower. N Seoul Tower used to be a radio wave tower and now is a beautiful viewpoint to see stunning 360 views of the Seoul metropolis. As soon as they got off the bus, students were able to see clear views of the city at the base of the tower. Then, they had the opportunity to go to the top of N Seoul Tower to see even wider views of the city on all sides! Our students ate ice cream, bought sweets, and enjoyed their afternoon looking at the city from above. 

After about 2 hours at N Seoul Tower, students took the bus to the Han River to see city views from across the river. We went to Yeoido, a large island on the river home to the finance and investing district in Seoul. Yeoido is also famous for the Yeoido Han River Park, a large park around the edge of the whole island where students, families, and people of all ages go to ride bikes, picnic, and enjoy the weather. Our students did just that-- after renting bikes and riding around for about an hour, they enjoyed a picnic dinner of chicken and Korean spicy rice cakes. After relaxing, taking pictures, and playing some games together, students went back home to rest before another day in Seoul.

Enjoy some pictures of our students and the views of Seoul from up high and from the water!