Royal Opera House and a Double Decker Bus

Theatre Arts on London’s Stage

Eve H.

-As a lifelong dancer and lover of the performing arts, the Royal Opera House was an absolutely surreal experience that gave me goosebumps! We had a private tour of the entire theater, even backstage, and got to see a private rehearsal so one of the mainstage ballerinas! The auditorium itself was so stunning and peaceful that I wish we could stay there and explore even more. Unfortunately, we weren't allowed to take pictures of the auditorium or any backstage spaces due to the rehearsals that were in progress and for privacy reasons but the experience was meant to be experienced without worrying about technology anyways. We did get to learn about the history of the theater itself and were allowed to take pictures of the outside historical area. We also took our first double decker to the theater and the whole group loved the view and experience! Taking the classic London bus made us all feel that much more like "locals"! To wrap up the day, we had some free time in Convent Garden and stopped at Tescos and a nearby London tourist shop before heading back to the hotel to play some games in each others rooms! If you ever come to London, I would say that the Royal Opera house if a must do for sure! Goodbye for now!

-xoxo, Eve <3