Our Day in Oxford!

Theatre Arts on London’s Stage

Eve H.

I can officially say that I have stepped foot in Hogwarts and am no longer a muggle!! We visited Oxford yesterday and it was absolutely stunning!! The weather did not exactly cooperate, but I’m glad I got to see Oxford in the rain! We started by taking the train from Paddington station where we met Paddington himself (or at least the statue of him!) We got off and immediately started the tour of the Trinity College campus. The architecture was stunning and I felt like I was in a fairy tale! Some Harry Potter fans may know that some of the scenes in the movies were filmed on the campus and, on the tour, we all were freaking out as soon as we recognized one of the spots!! It was so cool to be standing where such loved movies take place. After the tour, we had a bunch of free time to enjoy the area so we mostly went shopping and got a couple classic Oxford sweatshirts. Towards the end, the rain was starting to make us all crave a hot drink so we headed to a cafe to pick up hot chocolates before making our way back to the station. As soon as we got back, everyone got in comfy clothes and had a well deserved relaxing night! I love that I get to the opportunity to see such beautiful places here! I’ll always remember how beautiful the buildings in Oxford are in the rain! 

xoxo, Eve <3