Hilarious and insightful, wherever they go!

Climate Change Mitigation

Ellie Bergstrom

Want to laugh? Surround yourself with high schoolers. Want to laugh and go on a wild adventure? Go abroad to the mountians of Costa Rica with 16 high schoolers. Want to laugh, go on wild adventures, and feel like our planet is in good hands? Study abroad in the mountains of Costa Rica with 16 high schoolers who bring heaps of intuition and motivation to the table to combat Climate Change!

The high schoolers are striking poses all day, every day. Sometimes we understand why and other times we do not. Regardless, we are all left cracking up.

Photo for blog post Hilarious and insightful, wherever they go!

The Climate Change Mitigation participants are not just hilarious, they are also a source of inspiration! They have not ceased to impress us with their intuitive reflections during Climate Change discussions, their high caliber questions about integrated farming and community gardening, and their ability to bridge cultural gaps.

You can rest assured that this is exactly what this fantastic group of high schoolers will continue to do, laugh and inspire, as we jump into our second week of the Climate Change Mitigation program this week!