Claudia 15F Spain

Host Families

Introduction Message:

I am very funny, kind, educated, responsible, talkative and social always. I like going out with my friends to the movies, the mall or go for a walk. Also with my family watching movies, to eat lunch or dinner at different restaurants usually and traveling. I do them at the weekends. My hobbies are painting, reading funny, adventurous or romantic books and cooking usually on Fridays. Or doing my favorite one rhythmic gymnastics. I am in a group of five people. I practice it twice a week.

Interests:

• Cheerleading
  • Dance
  • Gymnastics
  • Ice Skating
  • Travel

Host Family Letter:

Dear host family,
What I like to do for fun is going out with my family and friends to new places. 

What makes me unique is that I have a strong personality that I like to share with others. Also what makes me unique is my happiness and my great heart I like to help everyone. 

My friends and family define me as an affectionate person and a person that likes to experience new things with energy and a lot of happiness in the thing that I do.

I think that I could be the one because I can adapt to everything and everyone like the weather, the people, the different culture and traditions and that I am open to everything that is new, also because I am very social talking to everyone, responsible because I care about my studies and how is my room organized and mostly because I am very funny.

I can contribute happiness because I am sure that you will be laughing all the time with me, calmness because I never make problems with anything, also I can contribute as a little chef of desserts because I am very good and I can contribute that I could teach you how my traditions are like the food, what music we hear and a lot more things that could be different there from my country.

I expect to learn the language the most important part is that I expect to learn the hobbies about my family and see if something is in common, I expect to learn new sports that I have never practiced, how is living with a different type of pet like a dog which I love and I expect to feel like home.

Thank you, bye

Parent Letter:

HELLO!
My wife and I have always taught what is the culture of respect, the culture of study and effort. We showed them respect, affection.
Our family loves to go to the movies and the theatre together and we also love traveling. Every little vacation, we travel together to different countries as Costa Rica, Mexico, France, or United Kingdom and they have learned about other cultures and met different people of other nationalities.

She has her duties at home, performs household chores and takes the dog out. Our daughter is very responsible and above all she is very aware that she is very lucky to have the opportunity.

Her life consists in going to school, then she starts studying and doing her homework. She is very hard working and very studious. On the weekends she also studies for the following week, and she has never had to be told anything about her studies.

The reasons we have for sending our daughter is because we believe that it will be very beneficial for her academic and it will help her to really learn the language. On the other hand, we believe that it will be a very good experience for her, that she will meet many people and that it will really be something that she will never forget in her life. 

Our daughter may seem to be very shy, but on the contrary, she is a person who shows a lot of happiness. And above all, most importantly, she is a person who makes others happy. 

We are very proud and happy of her.

Thanks a lot, a big HUG from our family.