Theo, 18 from France

Host Families

Introduction:

My family is very fun, many activities, like sports. We have many friends and parties, a lot of travels, and we love camping, discover new countries, new people. We have a nice big house, with garden and a little cat, Snow.

Interests:

• Travel
  • Movies
  • Photography
  • Skiing
  • Camping

Host Family Letter:

Dear Family,
My name is Théo, I've always been someone open, enthusiastic, fun and curious, and I am convinced that I can bring a positive energy to your home. My passion for discovering the world and its people is a big part of what defines me. For the past nine years, I have been a scout, an experience that has allowed me to see the world in a new way by encouraging me to pay attention to my surroundings, take care of the environment, and develop essential skills like responsibility and cooperation.

My hobbies are quite varied. I love spending time with my friends and family, engaging in various sports activities, and I am fortunate to travel frequently with my mother and father, which has reinforced my open-mindedness and my ability to adapt to new cultures and situations. I also have a passion for hiking, photography, rock climbing, fashion, sewing, and of course, enjoying parties with friends. My daily routine : I wake up at 7 AM in the morning, have a good breakfast, then ride my scooter to school. At lunchtime, I eat with my friends, and in the evening, dinner with my family. On weekends, I 'm going for walks, thrift shopping, exploring new places, and occasionally attending social events. I love meeting new people, sharing ideas and exchanging stories. In essence, I am determined to become an active and caring member of your family if you are kind enough to open your house for me.  Thank you very much for considering my application.

Sincerely, 

Théo