Custom Programs for International Students
30+ GLOBAL LOCATIONS | FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS
International Student Retention Strategies
Declining student enrollment, dependence on online instruction, and persistent barriers to international student mobility. These are some of the challenges you face as you prepare to welcome students to your campus in Spring 2021.
Move past uncertainty and partner with us! CIEE is:
- a leader in international education with faculty and facilities in over 30 locations
- providing a broad spectrum of flexible academic program models to align with institutional needs
- offering both study abroad and custom, cohort-based based programs
- ensuring academic excellence with both on-site and online courses and internships
- providing a robust living and learning opportunity with cocurriculars and student life services
Everything you need to keep students engaged - and enrolled.
Deadline for Spring 2021 Programs
Planning for Spring 2021 programs must be begin by October 1, 2020 to ensure adequate time for program development and implementation.
DEADLINE FOR SPRING 2021 PROGRAMS
Planning for Spring 2021 programs must be begin by September 30, 2020 to ensure adequate time for program development and implementation.
CIEE has the experience and flexibility to offer a wide range of academic, student on-site support, and health and safety services at our international centers.
Academic & Student Life Services
- Courses on-site or online
- Program design services
- Student Activies and Support
Health, Safety & Security
- Program design and delivery aligns with COVID-19 best practices and logistical challenges
- Industry leader in global Health, Safety and Security (HSS) and international educational exchange programming
- 70+ years of experience in 30+ global locations
- Supporting 50,000+ participants annually
- Term, semester, and summer programs serving students at the freshman level and above
- Flexible and custom options afford your students an "American-style" classroom and student life experience
Explore Custom Program Options
CIEE offers custom hybrid, flipped, modified, and graduate program models. In-person or virtual internships are also available as an add-on or a standalone program for all solutions. Learn more >
- In-Person Courses
- Hybrid In-Person and Online
- Online Course Delivery
Courses - CIEE or Direct Enroll
- Standard Program Courses
- Custom Courses
- Your Courses & Syllabi
Taught by CIEE Faculty
- CIEE Standard Program Calendar
- Host Institution Calendar
- Your Academic Calendar
- Graduate Students
Student Life Services
- Standard CIEE Offerings
- Modified Services
- Fully Customized
- Housing Included
- Housing Optional
- No Housing
Fall 2020 CIEE Programs
CIEE partnered this fall with institutions including Tulane University, Penn State, Babson, and MCPHS, to implement custom programs to support their international students. Let us work with your institution for spring enrollment solutions!
8 partner schools
9 custom programs
3 global locations
1200+ students from 8 countries
CIEE operates in over 30 locations around globe in Africa, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East.
Connect with our Partnership & Strategy Team
Planning for Spring 2021 programs must be begin by OCTOBER 1 to ensure adequate time for program development and implementation. Space is limited at certain locations.
Complete the form and an Institutional Relations representative will contact you with additional information. We look forward to collaborating with your institution on creative solutions to support your international students.