Take the First Step
Develop Your Program
Fill out what you can of our Program Development Questionnaire and a CIEE Manager will reach out to help you fill in any of the blanks.
CIEE Manager works with CIEE Resident Staff to develop a program proposal based on your unique needs
CIEE sends proposal, works closely with faculty leader on revisions as needed
Institution accepts final proposal
Take Action on Campus
- Institution signs a program Memorandum of Understanding (MoU)
- Institution recruits students on campus
- Institution collects participant information and contracts
Finalize Details and Itinerary
- Schedule and attend an online pre-departure orientation conducted by CIEE resident staff to review expectations, begin briefing students on safety and health protocols, and allow them to ask questions about packing and more.
- Conduct a final walkthrough of your program itinerary with CIEE Manager and resident staff
Get Ready for an Amazing Experience
On site: CIEE provides orientation, emergency support, guest lectures, site visits, excursions or respective services as outlined in MoU. Expect to have on-site advisors who are well-trained in safety and security protocols.
It's easier than you think! Complete this form so we can start learning more about you, your curriculum, and your students. A program manager will contact you shortly, but in the meantime, feel free to call us at: 855-214-9559.
Together we can enrich and innovate your curriculum with study abroad. From Beijing to Buenos Aires, we have the resources, expertise, and infrastructure essential for creating a program that meets the unique and rapidly changing needs of your students.