Take the First Step
Stay In The Loop
Take the first step by sharing your information with us, and we'll be sure to share some helpful tools to get the ball rolling.
Develop Your Program
- Fill out what you can of our Program Development Questionnaire and a CIEE Manager will reach out to help you fill in any of the blanks.
- CIEE Manager works with CIEE Resident Staff to develop a program proposal based on your unique needs
- CIEE sends proposal, works closely with faculty leader on revisions as needed
- Institution accepts final proposal
Take Action On Campus
- Institution signs a program Memorandum of Understanding (MoU)
- Institution recruits students on campus
- Institution collects participant information and contracts
Finalize Details and Itinerary
- Schedule and attend an online pre-departure orientation conducted by CIEE resident staff to review expectations, begin briefing students on safety and health protocols, and allow them to ask questions about packing and more.
- Conduct a final walkthrough of your program itinerary with CIEE Manager and resident staff
Get Ready For An Amazing Experience
On site: CIEE provides orientation, emergency support, guest lectures, site visits, excursions or respective services as outlined in MoU. Expect to have on-site advisors who are well-trained in safety and security protocols.
Evaluate Your Program
Share valuable feedback with CIEE and start developing your program for next year
Contact CIEE, email email@example.com for more information.
Let's Get Started
Your Academic Adventure Awaits!
It's easier than you think! Complete this form so we can start learning more about you, your curriculum, and your students. A program manager will contact you shortly, but in the meantime, feel free to call us at: 855-214-9559.
Together we can enrich and innovate your curriculum with study abroad. From Beijing to Buenos Aires, we have the resources, expertise, and infrastructure essential for creating a program that meets the unique and rapidly changing needs of your students.