Take the First Step
During your initial consultation we’ll want to discuss the following:
- What’s your vision for this program?
- What learning goals do you have for your students?
- Are you working with your study abroad office?
- Will faculty travel with the program?
- What experiential learning goals do you have?
- Will students do an internship alongside a home university online course?
- Will the program run in subsequent terms?
P.S. (It’s okay if you don’t have all the answers – we’ll help you figure it out!)
This is when we iron out the details of your program. Whether you select a program that has already been created, or build a custom program from scratch, your Program Manager will walk you through the process step by step to ensure your vision becomes a reality.
Once your program is outlined, you can rest easy. Our team will get to work on all the logistics, so you can focus on teaching. We’ll keep you in the loop, answer questions, deliver customized recruiting materials, and make sure you and your students have everything you need for a rewarding and successful program.
It's easier than you think! Complete this form so we can start learning more about you, your curriculum, and your students. A program manager will contact you shortly, but in the meantime, feel free to call us at: 855-214-9559.
Together we can enrich and innovate your curriculum with study abroad. From Beijing to Buenos Aires, we have the resources, expertise, and infrastructure essential for creating a program that meets the unique and rapidly changing needs of your students.