Copenhagen Global Institute
Capital of Denmark is quickly becoming the epicenter of Scandi-cool, with its aesthetic eye toward minimalism. It’s also topping the list of the world’s greenest and most sustainable urban centers. With more bicycles than cars, this former Viking fishing village enjoys one of the highest GDP/capita in the world, and the reputation of being one of the happiest places to live. Students from across the globe benefit from innovative teaching styles at top-of-the-line universities.
- Students can choose between apartments or homestays nearby the CIEE site.
- Experience Danish hygge - cozy and comfortable lifestyle - during a weekend homestay with a local family.
- Experience Copenhagen’s transformation from a Viking fishing village to a leading world capital of sustainability and innovation.
- Take part in engaging classroom instruction, daily co-curricular activities, overnight study tours, and local excursions.
STUDY ABROAD'S MOST FLEXIBLE EXPERIENCE
Students tap into our Global Quad anchored by ten major cities.
- Choose from direct enroll courses, internships, independent research, or the Open Campus block program. Each block is six weeks, you choose two courses per block, and you have the flexibility of small, hands-on, and highly focused classes.
- Programs run during the Spring, Summer, Fall and January terms.
- Our programs let you stay in one place or move among the network.
- Study in the heart of the city and stay in dorms, apartments or homestays.
- Study tours and excursions are included. CIEE's Open Campus offers one every day!
The Global Institute is designed to work for you. Make it your own!
Where will study abroad take you?
If you want to study abroad in more than one location, you are only limited by your imagination. With CIEE's Open Campus, choose courses across six academic disciplines, offered in six week blocks. Here are just a few multi-city combinations for 2018 to get you thinking...
|1st Block||2nd Block||3rd Block|
There are more location combinations available! Start your application to an Open Campus program!
STEP 1: CHOOSE UP TO 3 LOCATIONS
- Buenos Aires
- Cape Town
- Rio de Janeiro
- Santiago, Chile
STEP 2: SELECT AN ACADEMIC TRACK
- Communications, New Media, and Journalism
- Global and Community Health
- International Relations and Political Science
- Language, Literature and Culture
- Sustainability and Environmental Sciences
STEP 3: DON'T WAIT
- Start an application to an Open Campus program today
- Don't forget to apply for scholarships