Global Navigator Scholarship Fundraiser Recap

Last week, local supporters, students, and CIEE staff gathered in Portland for our inaugural bowling fundraiser. The event raised more than $70,000 to fund scholarships that will enable Maine high school students to experience life-changing study abroad experiences through CIEE’s Global Navigator High School Study Abroad program.

Besides making progress on our goal to double the scholarships available for Maine students over the next three years, we had a great time bowling! Check out the photos of the event here.

Many thanks to our sponsors and everyone who invested in Maine’s future leaders by making a contribution to the scholarship fund. We are confident that CIEE alumni will be well prepared to contribute positively to their communities. You can see more about the impact of the Global Navigator programs on Maine students in this video.

To learn more about how our Global Navigators Scholarship program can change lives, read the stories of Tiana, a scholarship recipient, and Sandra, a donor who supported Tiana’s participation in a study abroad program focused on global entrepreneurship.

If you’re interested in learning more about our Global Navigators Scholarship program and any upcoming opportunities to connect with students who benefit from the program, please reach out to Jill Sady at JSady@ciee.org.