The Holidays Are A Great Time to Reconnect

Communications

In the 73 years since CIEE was founded, we’ve helped foster hundreds of thousands of intercultural friendships that humanize international relations. In honor of the holiday season, we're helping alumni rekindle friendships with the host families, teachers, employers, or fellow participants who touched their lives.

If you're an alum and you wish to get back in touch with a particular person with whom you built a meaningful connection while participating in an international education or exchange program, please fill out this form. If the person you are trying to reach is in our database, we will reach out to them on your behalf to share your note and your contact information.

Although this year we might not be gathering in person with family and friends to celebrate the holidays as we usually do, we hope that everyone will find ways to feel connected.

From all of us at CIEE, we wish you and yours peace, good health, and time to connect with loved ones this holiday season and throughout the coming year.