Council on International Education and Exchange Elects Two New Members to Board of Directors

Communications

Punam Singh Rogers and David O. King join the board of a non-profit that has been bringing the world together since 1947

The Council on International Education Exchange (CIEE) has elected immigration attorney Punam Singh Rogers and commercial transformation advisor David O. King to its Board of Directors. The appointments were confirmed at the board’s quarterly meeting in Washington D.C. in February.

Punam is an experienced business immigration attorney, who also specializes in diversity and equity matters.  She works with U.S. employers of all sizes, from start-ups to established multinationals for a wide range of industries, on all aspects of visa sponsorship, comprehensive workforce immigration compliance programs and government audits/investigations. On the DEI front, Punam partners with employers—both large and small—to review, audit, develop, and implement data driven strategic DEI programs that will enable each business to achieve maximum performance. She is a partner at Constangy Brooks, Smith & Prophete LLP and group co-chair of their Diversity, Equity & Inclusion practice.

David is an analytics and revenue optimization professional with a 20+ year track record of success with Fortune 500 companies in transportation and logistics including Maersk, United Airlines, Continental Airlines, American Airlines, and Carnival Cruise Line. Currently, he is advising leaders in commercial supply chain transformation and revenue optimization projects for private, government and startup organizations as Founding Partner at King, Kendell & Amenechi, LLP and Senior Advisor at David O. King Advisory, LLC. He has extensive experience leading cost-savings initiatives and delivering on turn-around plans during times of economic crises. David is also a CIEE alum, who as an undergraduate participated in the CIEE business program in Seville, Spain.

“We are delighted to welcome Punam and David to our board,” said Laura A. Brege, Chair of the CIEE board. “I know their expertise will strengthen our organization and provide important guidance and perspective as we enter into a period of tremendous regrowth.”

“Punam and David are joining the CIEE board at a time when the organization’s work building bridges between different people, different countries, and different cultures is more important than ever,” said James P. Pellow, President and CEO of CIEE. “We are glad to have the benefit of their insights to help guide CIEE in the important work of bringing the world together.”