CIEE STUDY ABROAD UPDATES - MAY

You’ll notice a new format to our newsletter this month. Since I’ve been filling in as interim EVP of Study Abroad, I’ve been reminded that it is our stellar senior leadership team that truly sets CIEE apart. Going forward, you’ll hear more of their voices reflected in this monthly communication. Expect regular contributions on their areas of expertise from members of our Study Abroad dream team:

Over the next few months look for stories from these leaders on a range of topics in the study abroad space, from how data analysis is being used to enhance student safety to efforts to improve access to study abroad.

Speaking of access, I’d like to take this opportunity to remind you CIEE offers over $9 million annually in scholarships and grants to help thousands of students realize their dream to study abroad. Going forward, this newsletter will keep you apprised of any upcoming application deadlines for funding opportunities. Plus, we'll be providing information about contests and perks available only to newsletter subscribers, so stay tuned!

Pell-Eligible Students Receive Free Airfare
Did you know that ALL Pell-eligible students are guaranteed a Global Access Initiative (GAIN) Grant if they submit their Scholarships Application by October 15 for January and spring programs, or by April 1 for summer and fall programs? The GAIN Grant provides $750 to $2,000 toward airfare, depending on the CIEE program location and term.