CIEE Launches New Global Internship Search Page

We are thrilled to announce that our Global Internship Search page is LIVE! 

This unique search tool allows students and advisors to discover the diverse range of global internship opportunities that we offer to participants. Students can search by:

• City (22 incredible locations)
  • Industry (nearly every business type)
  • Term (spring, summer, etc.)

Click here to start exploring internship opportunities with CIEE! 

A diverse group of four CIEE global internship students, both male and female, smiling in front of a chalk board.

About Global Internships 

Global work-integrated learning experiences instill students with the problem solving, intercultural communication, and self-leadership skills most valued by employers in today’s globally interconnected workplace. Students who participate in international internships not only stand out to U.S. employers, but also build a network of international contacts – personal and professional - that expand and accelerate global careers over the student’s lifetime.

In addition to students, global internships aid employers in preparing and accessing valuable new talent from around the world. The key to the success of our programs is the establishment of strong connections with participants and trusted employers who are dedicated to developing the next generation of global learners. 

CIEE staff member speaking at a microphone in front of a banner that says "Global Internship Conference"

Global Internship Conference 2024 

Since 2012, CIEE’s Global Internship Conference (GIC) has brought together global leaders in higher education, industry, and government to drive learning, action, and innovation around the critical task of preparing young people for a global workplace through work-integrated learning experiences.

The 12th Annual Global Internship Conference will be held in London, England on June 19-21, 2024, on the theme "Collaborating to Shape Future Talent" and will serve as a platform for colleagues to engage in discussions and debates on the critical role of partnerships in maximizing work-based experiential learning opportunities for young people. 

Register today for GIC 2024 as we work together to shape the future of talent and empower the next generation of global leaders.

Learn More about GIC at www.globalinternshipconference.com