Brent Bruggeman Joins CIEE as Chief Information Officer

Communications

CIEE is excited to welcome Brent Bruggeman as our new chief information officer. As CIO, Brent will oversee CIEE’s information technology organization, applications, and infrastructure. He will be responsible for partnering with internal business units to align business and information technology strategies to achieve business goals and maximize the value of technology investments.

Brent Bruggeman, CIEE Chief Information Officer

Brent has spent the majority of his career consulting for Fortune 100 and 500 organizations, most recently serving as a director with Deloitte Consulting, LLP in their Cincinnati, Ohio, office. During his 23 years at Deloitte, he built a reputation for driving programs to on time and on or under budget completion and delivering significant benefit realization. Previously, Brent also worked at Computer Sciences Corporation and Andersen Consulting, now Accenture. He holds a Master of Business Administration from The Fuqua School of Business at Duke University and a Bachelor of Science in industrial engineering from Northwestern University.

He and his family are in the process of relocating to Portland, Maine, from Cincinnati.