Ole! Into Spain!-Let the countdown begin!-Ready!

Carla Jeane G.

YaY! Its feels Fabulous!

Down to the wires, I can see the light at the end of the channel. When, you get to this point, so much goes thru your mind. I feel A Sense of a BIG! accomplishment!

Geeweezzz, I actually did it. All that time and preparation coming down to this, getting ready to Go! For me it took a year! Yeap! Guys, you reading this right. A whole year of preparation, planning and getting things ready to make this happen, so many details, ups and downs, Driving from New Orleans to Houston just to get a Visa, settle things with Mom, to be sure she understands this is something amazing to do…No, I am not doing this alone, there are over 400!! Of us going and CIEE is fantastic. A paragraph will not suffice but a book!…a heavy one ;) explain it all. There were times, that I said, this will never happened.

Was it all worth? Yes! In two words, Persistence! and Determination!

Are you, sitting there like I was a year ago…Thinking..Wondering should I do it or Not?? It’s puzzling, I know. Think no more my friends. Just do it!

Proverbs: Just when the caterpillar thought the world was coming to an end, it became a Butterfly. Come fly with me!

Spread your wings into the World.