The 101 Intro-Pack it Or Not-What to Wear! In Spain for Teachers

Carla Jeane G.

What to Wear?....Dilema..To Pack it Or Not to Pack it.. What is the answer..LOL

Guys! I know how you feeling. My bed full of stuff!- A pile that goes up the roof! My closet, wait! actually my whole closet out-spread on my bed. ha! Ouchy! What should I bring?? Lets dig in

101-Intro- What to Wear? for teachers in the classroom!

-No flip flops 

-Shoes = Nice comfy New clean looking shoes- Winter boots, Summer/Spring-nice sandals/Espradilles (invented in Spain). Tennis shoes welcome. Spaniards usually wear nice shoes. It will cause a good impression. You do not want to look unpolished :>

Photo for blog post The 101 Intro-Pack it Or Not-What to Wear! In Spain for Teachers
  Espradilles were invented in Spain

Espradilles for men

Nice clean shoes for men

No holes anywhere- jeans, pants, shoes etc.

Clothes

• Girls =Try to Stay on the conservative side, for teaching. Nice dresses. Jeans with a nice Jacket or sweater or blouse. Remember your students will notice!!! Make a good impression.

Winter/Fall 

Summer/Spring

• Men= Try Again on the conservative- nice slacks or jeans with a nice long sleeve shirt or Polo. Nice shoes or tennis.

Winter/Fall

Hair and Nails  

• Girls- Try to keep up with mani. You want your nails to be presentable. Hands and nails are well perceived and they do get notice. Try to do a Pedicure for summer/spring. Your hair should be nicely done, or do a pony tail if bad hair day.
  • Guys- Try to Wear your hair with a nice cut.

How to Pack?

I need to thank my sis Ann, she taught me that rolling your clothes saves space and you can bring a lot more.

Once you have your apartment set up- You can always send a box of clothes to your apartment via mail Maybe send clothes that are not so heavy in a box.

Pack and Bring your winter coat and winter clothes with you on the plane. (Even it is hot) this will save you space!!

Storage

Once you get to Spain, you can store your extra luggage and have what is necessary while you look for an apartment. Securing you passport or important papers at the bank maybe a good idea, while you get your permanent place.

So much Fun!

Its so much Fun! To select what to wear. It gives you an opportunity to donate a lot of your clothes or have a garage sale.

Remember these are tips for what to wear in the classroom! Thanks to teachers in Madrid for the suggestions.

You are Set and Ready for your trip!! Totally exciting! Congrats!