At CIEE, our goal is to provide host organizations working in a wide array of industries the resources and information they need to collaborate with interns, trainees, and professionals from all over the world. This resource center contains everything from application information to our rules and regulations. If you have any questions that are not answered here, please feel free to contact us.
Please note: Pages marked with an asterisk apply only to host organizations that host interns and/or trainees; these pages do not apply to hosts of participants traveling on other J-1 visas.
Becoming a Host Organization
- Extensions and Withdrawals
- Legal Rights & Responsibilities
- Wages and Taxes
- Completing the Program
- Before Your Participant Arrives
- Tips and Tricks (How to Have a Successful Program)
- Encouraging Cultural Exchange